Monday, March 19, 2007

Leaks!

Well so far we have not found a diaper that does not leak through the night! Heather has a few to try and report on but I personally have to change diapers halfway through the night no matter what we put on her!

I've come to the conclusion that so far my FAVORITE diapers that work the best for US are the Swaddlebee's Organic Cotton w/ Velour FITTED diapers with a waterproof cover over them! They seem to absorb the most wetness with the least amount of bulk AND the cover is very easy to put on and you can reuse it without washing several times if it is just pee.

The fitted diapers also dry very quickly in the dryer which is important for me since I'm impatient and don't own very many and like them washed and put away as fast as possible so we have them on hand.

No comments: